Saturday, December 11, 2010
Scheduled for hip joint replacement January 11, 2010
I have been limping around with a lot of pain for over a year. There is little no cartilage in my hip joints. The doctors took a total of 9 x-rays in two months to confirm. They want to saw my leg bone off, drive a titanium spike down into the bone and put a metal ball in my hip bone.
I am having some success eliminating the pain with the following to possibly grow cartilage with the following daily routine. If you are interested I can send you the info.
I went to the doctor and got 100 steroid pills which speed up your healing process about four times. I am taking 6, 10 mg pills a day for the first three days and tapering off to 5 daily for three days then 4 daily for three days, tree daily for three days, two daily for three days and then one pill a day for three days. Two in morning, two noon and two at night for first three days.
I am 66 which means, I have less than 5 base pairs per turn of DNA so the cell replication rate is much slower than a younger person. When you are born you have 25 base pairs per turn of DNA and your cell division is much faster as is your healing rate. The Prednisone steroids are a bad chemical for cartilage growth but it is necessary to speed up my cell division and repair the damage at a faster rate. If you want to take two more weeks of pain it is up to you.
1. Soy Protien powder “Nature Made” 150 calories 2 scoops: 35% of most vitamins.
2. Super collagen type 1&3 “Neocell” brand for hair, bones, mussel, skin and ligaments 6.6 grams powder mixed into above protein with glass of milk.
3. Gllutamine+ 5 grams taurine 2 grams and glycine 500 mg mixed in one scoop into above drink to metabolize your food better.
4. Instaflex 3 Capsules Glucosamine + Condrinten + pumpkin seed and other stuff.
5. Cats Claw 1 capsules 500 mg – a South American herb.
6. 1 Sentry Silver milti-vitamin for active adults 55+
7. Vitamin C with rose hips 1000 mg.
8. Chromium Picolinate 400 mcg reduces risk type 2 diabetes promotes weight loss.
1. Norwegian Cod Liver oil 1 tablespoon --contains vitamin A and B for eyes etc.
2. Norwegian Cod Liver 2 capsules
3. MSM 1500 from GNC --Very important for joint cartilage.
4. Collagen-C 2 capsules --(regular dosage 6)
5. Co Q-10 100 mg
6. Shark Cartilage 750 mg.
7. D-3 1000 IU
8. ALFALFA COMPLEX with calcium 300 mg, phosphorus 200 mg 10 mg sodium.
9. DHEA 50 mg. Thought to slow the ageing process. Produced by adrenal gland.
10. I aspirin to increase blood flow.
I am also eating more mushrooms, apples and oranges. Mushrooms are reported to help repair joint cartilage. I have no pain and can walk without limping.