Thursday, June 13, 2013


NOAH'S ARK and other ARKS around the world.

                                                NOAH’S ARK
                                        By Henry Kroll
Drawing on my 13,000 days of documented sea time fishing king crab in Alaska and fifty years tendering salmon across Cook Inlet I can see where drogue stones would have been necessary to keep a large vessel from capsizing.  [Drogue stones were 10-ton anchor blocks of stone suspended underneath a large vessel. Whenever a big wave forced it over on its side the stones would pull it back upright again.] Take heed as we may have to use this technology again…
Every culture in the world has a legend of a great flood and people surviving aboard some kind of large floating craft. After researching the various locations of the Ark listed in the Bible and Koran I came to the conclusion that there had to be at least two different Arks grounded on the mountains of Ararat. One is located at the eleven thousand foot level and one at seventy five hundred foot level. I also believe that there are several other Arks on every continent around world.

Note the water worn hills with the rugged outcropping that was sticking out of the water at one time indicating the height of the sea level.
It is possible that a global civilization as technological advanced as our own could be destroyed in a gigantic global event? Could our busy and integrated global society vanish overnight with little or no warning? The ancients said yes. The holy Bible says yes. The Book of Enoch says yes. The Book of Kolbrin says yes. The indigenous people from around the world say yes. The mystic seers and visionaries all say YES.

Almost all scientists say no! Who is right? How can we know? Read my book, Cosmological Ice Ages.
Mankind has this overblown opinion of himself that ancient civilizations were primitive and ignorant and didn’t have high technology. The more you study ancient texts it becomes obvious that quite the opposite is true. Yet Academics continue to preach the dogmatic “strait line evolution theory” where primitive man progressed from chipping flints in a cave to putting men on the Moon. More and more we are finding advanced cities with pyramids and multistory buildings on the bottom of the ocean and in jungles on top of mountains where no human has set foot for thousands of years.

More dogma is perpetuated by various religious groups who preach that the Earth was created 6,000 years ago. Both sides refuse to read the ancient texts or study the geologic record. This dogma on both sides has held us back from discovering our roots. Then there are the secret societies that hide the facts to keep both sides warring for societal manipulation and profit. 
David Rupp and Jack Septkowski compiled the time line disappearance of millions of biological organisms with pink iridium clay layers in ancient sedimentary deposits to make the remarkable discovery that Earth was subjected to regular extinctions every 27-million years. The major extinctions killed up to 95% of all life on Earth right down to bacteria. In addition, there were many minor extinction in between. It’s as if the Earth had to be sterilized every so often before new life could be introduced. Earth is obviously an incubator for new life forms.

Evolution cannot account for the huge diversity of life we see on Earth today. Aliens chose Earth because of its higher rate of evolution. Obviously someone is coming here to re-seeding the Earth between extinctions and they are watching over us at the present time. Many groups call them the “watchers.” Whenever the little grays land in the forest they are seen taking samples of plants and small animals. Then there is the cattle mutilations where strategic animals parts are removed and the bloods completely drained from the carcass.   They seem to be monitoring and concerned about our environment—or what we are doing to it—“the toxins we are releasing with our chemical pesticides and crude carbon burning methods.”

In the spring of 1972 my wife and two children at the time traveled by plane to Cordova to take command of the old 72-foot Mary M. I had purchased it from Rocky Roswell’s widow, Roslyn for $18,000 and traded my father’s old 45-foot power scow Shrimp to Yule Kilcher for his interest in the boat. The boat had been lying idle in Cordova for the past year and was in terrible shape.
Kilcher’s crew had tried to burn it twice. The first time they cut the fuel line running to the aft tanks and drained lots of diesel into the fish hold. There was an old cotton mattress lying in the hold and it made so much smoke they got scarred and put the hatch cover back on and the fire went out. The second time they carried four open five-gallon cans of gas down and threw it down the hatch into the engine room and splashed some of it onto the galley table and threw in a match. This time the fire really took off. 

Cordova has the best fire department in the state. They rushed down to the boat harbor with large chemical fires extinguishers and put the fire out right away. All the overhead beans in the engine room were charred in more than ½ inch. There was no wiring left and there was dry chemical fire extinguisher powder everywhere. The insurance adjuster left behind many Kodak flash cubes from his Instamatic. There were still gas cans sitting around on deck. There was no way anybody was going to collect insurance with so much evidence pointing to arson.
The men who committed the crime turned up missing. They went deep into Prince William Sound and lived off from deer meat and clams for a month.  
The boat had been sitting for more than a year when I arrived and started work. I hired a deck hand and got her shipshape enough to make the tip to Seldovia in ten days. Everybody in Cordova thought the old Mary M would never move again.
The Mary M had been a pirate vessel with a long colorful history as a herring seiner, crab boat, shrimp dragger, tugboat and salvage vessel. Rocky used it to raise six 130-foot military power scows that had capsized off the coast of Nome.
The Mary M was built in Tacoma, Washington in 1928. The main engine was a four-cylinder Atlas that weighing over 20,000 pounds. It was built for the Metsch family who used it to seine herring in San Francisco Bay and South Eastern Alaska. They pulled sein nets by hand in those days because Mario Puretic hadn’t invented the power block yet so fishermen  needed a big crew of ten or twelve men to pull the net aboard. There were six bunks in the focsil ahead of the engine room and two bunks aft in the pilot house.
At the time I didn’t have much experience operating a large vessel. When I approached the fuel dock in preparation for the trip I broke two wooden piling that were cabled together as part of a dolphin to tie up the ferry boat. Fortunately nobody saw the boat glance off the piling. I fuelled the main tanks and departed Cordova.
I was up high on the flying bridge happy as a clam enjoying the view. The engine was chugging along with a wonderful four beat rhythm. The sun was slowly sinking behind the mountains. Suddenly the ancient oil pressure gauge on the bridge suddenly dropped to zero. There was only 4 pounds per square inch to begin with and now it was zero. I slid down the ladder and dashed down to the engine room to shut it off.
The 20,000 pound Atlas diesel is 16-feet long and six-foot high. It is a huge mass of pipes, push rods, cams, oil tanks, rocker arms, ratchets, pawls and pumps. I searched around frantically for the problem, couldn’t find it, bared the flywheel to the start position and pulled the air start lever. It chugged back to life but there was still no oil pressure. Finally after tracing the pipes from the oil tank to the oil pump I noticed that a 1-inch pin had backed out of the rocker arm assembly that operated the plunger pump. I simply pushed it back in and put a 16-penny nail through where a cotter key had fallen out.
I was much younger in those days and thought nothing of worked day and night. We eventually arrived in Seldovia and bought groceries. The engine had been knocking so I the covers off one side and checked the rod bearings. One of the rod bearing caps had was loose so I took it off and laid a strip of solder in it and put it back on again with considerable tork. I removed it again and checked the solder with a micrometer. It was ten thousandths of an inch clearance which according to the book was at the upper limit of tolerance.
We continue on up Kachemak Bay to our house in Halibut Cove. The next week I installed hatch tank in her hold to keep crab alive so that I could fish August 15th. We made good money fishing king crab the next three years. I was anxious to change the old 1926 Atlas so I decided to take the Mary M south to replace some planks and install a more modern engine.
The first trip we made to Seattle we took our time stopping at every town and village all through South Eastern Alaska and Canada. In Anacortes, Washington we did two months of hull work changing 32 planks and installed a new bow stem. After Christmas I took her through the locks into Lake Union and tied up at East Lake 88 Hamlin Street Columbia Ward Fishers dock. The Mary M was moored right outside Wynn Brindle’s office. Wynn owned ten salmon canneries in various parts of Alaska. Every morning he come by wearing his old felt hat and put one foot up on the dock rail to see how I was progressing. At that time, we were fishing salmon for the Columbia Wards Kenai plant.
Jerry Welch and I disassembled the 20,000 pound engine and drug it aft in pieces into the fish hold. Columbia Ward’s redneck crane operator did his best to destroy the boat by hooking various engine parts under the edge of the hatch. I believe he didn’t like me because I was just a kid and owned a boat and he didn’t. I sold the engine parts to Gagne Machine for $250.00.
I bought a practically new D-8 Cat marine engine from a cab driver for $7,500. The redneck Columbia Wards dock foreman lowered it down into the fish hold. I drug it forward with a cum-a-long on pipe rollers into the engine room. It was too tall to go through the opening in the bulkhead so I had to back it out a little and remove the heads.
As I inched it forward the head bolts gently scraped the wood timbers overhead. I bought two slabs of 1-inch-thick steel plate measuring 8-inches wide and 14- feet long from Puget sound Salvage. I made a plywood pattern of the bolt configuration and cut 1-inch holes in the steel slab with my cutting torch. I used the old Atlas lag bolts to secure them down to the massive engine bed timbers. I welded several 3/8-inch-thick steel plates across the bed plates to build the bed up to the engine mounts and welded two 4-inch angel irons onto the bed to bolt the engine down and secured it with eight ¾ inch bolts. I had allowed adjustment by putting ¾ plywood shims under the engine mounts that I removed and replaced with steel shims to line it up with the coupling.
The engine bed weighed about 2000 pounds and the D-342 Cat engine weighed 6000 pounds with the 3-to 1 ratio reduction gear. I built cement forms out of two by twelves’ planks ahead of the engine and ordered up three cubic yards of concrete. Before the cement truck arrived I had borrowed all the metal fish shuts off from Columbia Ward’s tenders and hung them on wires so that the cement would flow down into the engine room. I had a little too much and had to heap it up over the top of the forms. It all worked out as if I had planned it. After adding 10,000 pounds of concrete and 8000 pound engine, the bow of the boat still floated a foot higher than it did before I removed the Atlas.
I installed a Wagner 32 volt electric-hydraulic jog system with jog levers in the wheel house and on the flying bridge. I bought a cheap autopilot for $500 and removed the electric motor that was designed to attach to a steering wheel of a small boat. I wired the jog steering to the autopilot relays so that it would steer the Mary M. It worked like a charm. When I started the D-8 Cat for the first time it was so quiet I could barely hear it in the pilothouse. We took the Mary M out into Lake Washington for sea trials. It was very smooth and quiet and did over ten knots. It was the kind of feelings that a person experiences only once or twice in a life time.
After loading up with twenty crab pots, groceries and fuel at Fisherman’s Terminal we departed for Alaska. It was a little sloppy crossing Cross Sound so by the time we reached Ketchikan my 20 new crab pots were sliding back and for about six inches. I tack welded them to the iron flat bar on the deck.
Two days later we pulled into Yakutat to wait for weather. I was getting anxious after two days of waiting. The weather report said the wind was south east increasing to 35 later in the day. I fished in 30-knot wind lots of times and since it would be on our tail I took off out into the pacific far enough to clear Cape St. Elias. About the time we were abreast Cape St. Elias the wind picked up to over fifty knot. The seas were building higher than anything I ever saw before. The wind steadily increased to eight knots and I couldn’t see the tops—just a big wall of water looming up at a 45 degree angle. By that time, the water as cascading down the front of the 100-foot waves. Each time the cascading water filled up the back deck with six feet of water. The boat shuddered from side to side as it slowly rose up out of the trough of the wave.
With the Cat engine running full ahead we’d try to climb up the back side of the wave. The auto pilot never wavered a foot off course. All the pumps were working fine but it was particularly alarming when the boat slid down each wave backwards about 16 feet—this while the engine was at full speed ahead. Slowly the boat would inch up the back side of the wave. At the crest of the mountain-like wave I could see forward about a half mile to the top of the next wave.
The old Mary M would break through the top crest and slide down what seemed like an almost vertical incline. At that time of the cycle the boat surged forward at over 16 knots down the wave for a good quarter mile. If the auto pilot had veered off course one tiny bit the boat would have dug into the water and flipped over on its side or pitch poled completely over. If this had happened you wouldn’t be reading this right now. When we reached the bottom of the trough where the back deck filled up with water and the whole process would start over again. We rode that way four hours which seemed like an eternity.
Gradually the mountainous swells subsided. The wind switched directions more to the northeast. We were approaching the entrance of Prince William Sound entrance between Hinchinbrook and Montague islands. The weather influence of the Copper River ice fields and the delta were diverting the 80-knot winds to the northeast.
Gradually the waves changed direction and turned into real rough sixteen footers spaced about twenty-feet apart. I should have slacked off on the throttle but after the harrowing experience of weathering 100-foot waves I was anxious to get into calmer waters. My old Bendix radar would only reach out four miles. It was difficult to see the entrance to the sound.
Suddenly a vertical wall of green water blasted over the bow and smashed two windows of the wheel house. I ducked the plate glass as it smashed against the bulkhead behind me. A foot-high wave of salt water flushed down the companion way into the galley where my poor wife and kids were huddled near the stove. I heard them scream and hollered back that we weren't sinking that everything was alright. I immediately pulled back on the throttle and tried to reassure them telling them that we wold be inside the sound soon... The situation was grim as  everything in the pilot house instantly quit working. I manually steered the boat with only the compass for direction.
I hollered at Jerry Welch to grab a hammer and nails. I passed him an old rain coat and some scrap lumber that I keep around for emergencies. He had difficulty pushing the door of the wheelhouse open against the wind. I watched him to make sure he didn't get washed overboard as he nailed boards over the windows with 16-penny nails.
Once the engine was idling the water stopped coming over the bow. He entered the pilot house all red-faced and I increased the throttle to half speed. It took two more hours to work our way inside Prince William Sound. Jerry reported that the wind was blowing so hard he had to aim the hammer four inched to the right of the nail in order to hit it. When he hit his finger with the hammer he said he didn't even feel it.
Even after we were inside the sound the weather was very bad. Another three hours passed as we made our way to a small bay and anchored up for a day of rest.
We were lucky. We had survived the storm of a century. Many boats and planes went down that day all over Alaska. I lost a good friend. He took off in Jakaloff bay when a gust of wind let off and his Cessna 206 fell out of the sky. Fortunately he wasn't carrying passengers.

I often think back and wonder how we could have survived. Tacoma Shipyard did a marvelous job when they built the Mary M back in 1928. Surviving that storm was such a harrowing ordeal that I don’t like to think about it; let alone write about it. This will be the first and last time I will ever write about this.

I now know how Noah must have felt riding such seas in a wooden ship filled with his large family and a host of animals.
Every culture in the world has a legend of a great flood and people surviving aboard some kind of large floating craft. After researching the various locations of the Ark listed in the Bible and Koran I came to the conclusion that there has to be at least two different Arks grounded on the mountains of Ararat. One is located at the eleven thousand foot level and one at seventy five hundred foot level. 

Further down the mountain from the above picture there is a trail of 5-ton drogue stones. It’s as if they dropped the stones one after the other to slow the drift toward land. If you look at the terrain in the picture you can see that the top of the mountain is jagged rock while just below it is smooth water worn land that has been submerged for some time. Is it possible the land rose in this location while the pressure of the flood waters receded?

Pegs to secure animals?

Below are what the explorers believe are dried peas inside the ARK used for animal food.

Look at the hills above the Ark. In the above picture you will see rounded terrain as if it had been under water or under ice for a very long time because it is completely smooth. Near the top of the hill is a jagged vertical cliff. Obviously this was sticking above the water level because it shows very little water erosion. 

A team of evangelical Christian explorers claim they've found the remains of Noah's ark beneath snow and volcanic debris on Turkey's Mount Ararat.
But some archaeologists and historians are taking the latest claim that Noah's ark has been found about as seriously as they have past ones—which is to say not very.
Turkish and Chinese explorers from a group called Noah's Ark Ministries International made the latest discovery claim Monday in Hong Kong, where the group is based.
"It's not 100 percent that it is Noah's ark, but we think it is 99.9 percent that this is it," Yeung Wing-cheung, a filmmaker accompanying the explorers, told The Daily Mail.
Noah's Ark Location in Turkey a Secret
The team claims to have found in 2007 and 2008 seven large wooden compartments buried at 13,000 feet (4,000 meters) above sea level, near the peak of Mount Ararat. They returned to the site with a film crew in October 2009.

Many Christians believe the mountain in Turkey is the final resting place of Noah's ark, which the Bible says protected Noah, his family, and pairs of every animal species on Earth during a divine deluge that wiped out most of humanity.
"The structure is partitioned into different spaces," said Noah's Ark Ministries International team member Man-fai Yuen in a statement. "We believe that the wooden structure we entered is the same structure recorded in historical accounts. ... "
The team says radiocarbon-dated wood taken from the discovery site—whose location they're keeping secret for now—shows the purported ark is about 4,800 years old, which coincides roughly with the time of Noah's flood implied by the Bible.
{Could they have dated a piece of wood that was used to build a shrine marking the location of the Ark?}

 There is a tail of many such drogue stones with Christian crosses carved on the surface.

"Noah's Ark" Wood "Way, Way, Way Too Young" Skepticism of the new Noah's ark claim extends to at least one scholar who interprets the Bible literally.
Biologist Todd Wood is director of the Center for Origins Research at Bryan College in Tennessee, which pursues biology in a creationist framework.
As a creationist, Wood believes God created Earth and its various life-forms out of nothing roughly 6,000 years ago.
{This author believes that anyone who believes that is uneducated and refuses to look at the geologic and other scientific data. Earth has undergone regular extinctions every 27,000,000 million years where 90% of all life forms are exterminated. It is obvious to me that the Earth has been reseeded each time because evolution is a too slow a process to account for the diversity of life forms we have today.} 
Radiocarbon dating estimates the ages of organic objects by measuring the radioisotope carbon 14, which is known to decay at a set rate over time. The method is generally thought to reach its limit with objects about 60,000 years old. The half-life of carbon 14 is about 25,000 years. Earth is generally thought to be about four and a half billion years old.
Given this perceived overestimation in radiocarbon dating, the wood the Noah's Ark Ministries International team found should have a "traditional" radiocarbon date of several tens of thousands of years.
"I'm really, really skeptical that this could possibly be Noah's Ark," he added. The wood date is "way, way, way too young."
Wood thinks Noah's ark will never be found, because "it would have been prime timber after the flood," he said.
"If you just got off the ark, and there's no trees, what are you going to build your house out of? You've got a huge boat made of wood, so let's use that," he said. "So I think it got torn apart and scavenged for building material basically."

             I don't think building houses out of ARK timbers is likely--especially when it is located at the 13,000 foot level. You can't grow food at that altitude so why would they build houses there? To even suggest that is idiotic.

Another reason scholars are skeptical of the latest Noah's ark discovery claim is that Genesis—the first book of the Bible—never specifies which peak the vessel supposedly landed on in Turkey.
"The whole notion is odd, because the Bible tells you the ark landed somewhere in Urartu,"—an ancient kingdom in eastern Turkey—"but it's only later that people identified Mount Ararat with Urartu," said Jack Sasson, a professor of Jewish and biblical studies at Vanderbilt University in Tennessee.
The Koran is much more precise as to the location of the Ark. The wood timbers at the 13,000 foot level in these pictures fit the Koran location wile the ship laying at the 7,000 foot level might be the Christian Ark of Noah or some other large ship. If there was more than one ARK it doesn't make any difference as long as humanity survived. Let's not quibble over minor details.  

Stony Brook's Zimansky agreed. "Nobody associated that mountain with the ark" until the tenth century B.C., he said, adding that there's no geologic evidence for a mass flood in Turkey around 4,000 years ago.

 [Here we go again with trying to mold reality to fit religious dogma. The flood didn't occur 4,000 years ago. it occurred 12,500 years ago.]

My book research has led me to the conclusion that Earth was terra-formed 12,500 years ago to thaw back the ice caps so they could mine gold. This extended the life of the planet giving us a few extra thousand years to become conscious. 

I believe there were several Arks built in all parts of the world. Every culture around the world has an Ark legend. They all knew something catastrophic was going to happen. If you look hard enough you will find boats on mountain tops on every continent. Either mankind had progressed technologically enough to see what was going to happen to Earth and started building Arks or somebody tipped us off to that reality. Either way there are probably several ArksThe US Navy discovered two five-mile-long cylinders on the bottom of the Atlantic and more recently some sort of 49-mile long iron ship is thawing out of the middle of Greenland.

We have a 3-million solar mass black hole at the center of our galaxy that is ten times the diameter of our sun. Every so often this massive black hole sucks in a star that is many times larger than our sun traveling at more than 1000 kilometer per second. When this happens the invisible burst of ultraviolet light "comes like a thief in the night." You can't see this light because it is above the range of human sight. 
It is obvious that Earth has been receded after each extinction with new life forms because evolution cannot produce the huge diversity of life that we have on the planet today.

We don’t know who we are because the powers that be want to keep it that way. We don't know where we came from and haven't a clue as to what we are supposed to be doing here. My book, COSMOLOGICAL ICE AGES is my attempt to set the record straight. To order go: or go to or type, Henry Kroll into Google. 

1 comment:

  1. Find the latest used and new boats for sale.
    Great used boat deals and prices.
    More here