Friday, September 28, 2018

Browns Gas and carbon 60 for better health.

About four years ago I purchased a hydrogen generator from the web to put under the hood of my diesel pickup truck. My 250 Ford monster 7.4 engine didn't allow enough space to install the unit so the box of tanks, hose clamps and wires sat on my porch three years. 

Six months ago I finally got around to installing it in a wood box that I made measuring two-feet by one-foot and 16-inches high. I mounted the reservoir tank and generator on one end and the bubble tank on the other. To test it out I put a 10-amp battery charger in the box, filled the tanks with water and added the electrolyte sodium to produce lots of gas. 

Serendipitously at the same time I received Nexus magazine with an article about the health benefits of browns gas. The benefits listed are quite extensive so instead of feeding the gas into my truck for better fuel mileage I bought a thing to pt in your nose and connected a small hose. I now sit in from of the TV and inhale oxygen and hydrogen. 

In addition I received a DVD on Carbon 60 along with a small bottle and eye dropper. They fed this stuff to rats in France and they lived three times longer than they should. They actually had to kill the rats to get rid of them. Lately may people are using carbon 60...    

No comments:

Post a Comment