I have maintained all along that a “bank holiday” would ultimately occur which sets positions in cement while a revaluation of assets and currencies takes place.
My guess is that the end game is in fact being discussed. How best to shut the current system down, reboot another one AND retain as much power as possible. I truly believe that preparations are being discussed here and now “how best” (for them) to close out this current chapter of world finance. All of this has been discussed and planned years ahead of time, these are not fools. The current discussion is merely about pulling the trigger.
Submitted By Bill Holter, Miles Franklin Ltd,:
Check out these similar articles:
- Athens Meeting Next Week To Restructure Greek Debt Will Trigger EU Banking Crisis
- Deepcaster: IMF Athens Meeting Next Week to Trigger EU Banking Crisis
- Emergency G7 Meeting A Dud- No Statement Released
- Primary Dealers Called to New York Fed for Emergency Noon Meeting
- Eurozone/IMF Trigger Collapse For a Lousy €10 Billion! – Are They Pulling the Plug?