Thursday, October 16, 2014

IS THIS TRUE?



[7:42:15 AM] Neil Keenan: HAIL HAIL TO THE REPUBLIC OF THE UNITED STATES OR NOT?????????  HAS THE CORPORATION FINALLY STEPPED DOWN?  THIS IS WHAT I HAVE FOR NOW.


[2:28:08 PM] Neil Keenan: Listen I am not sure if this is true or not but I believe not and I bring it to you so you know what it is like to wait for the rightful answer.
in its entirety…..I will know for sure later but for now this is what I have received and I doubt if true but you never know.  I know some of the names and some are and some are not real players and have been involved in things off color over the years.  Here you are.  We are on top of it.
[2:28:17 PM] Neil Keenan: BREAKING NEWS:
1. At 2 pm Obama signed with the Chinese, bankrupting the Federal Reserve and the Federal Reserve is being swallowed up by the UST under new leadership.
2. At 6 PM PST, Robert Won is going to go in and sign over the gold.
3. At Midnight EST the Organic Act of 1871 is repealed and the US Corporation is NO MORE. Long live the REPUBLIC OF THE UNITED STATES, ONE NATION UNDER GOD WE TRUST!
4. At Midnight PST, “the Admiral” goes in.
5. At midnight PST, IRAQ goes in to include the REINSTATEMENT rate of 3.58 internationally and with a $6 – 8.00 US rate, to gather in IQD for oil credits.
6. General Ham is taking over the US Government and Commander Fairfield is taking over the Treasury.
[2:28:31 PM] Neil Keenan: I will let you know asap…..

No comments:

Post a Comment