Covert FBI Citizen Tracking System
- ADVANTAGE #1: You will greatly reduce your chances of becoming a" person of interest" to all levels of law enforcement. To do that, you need to know exactly how federal agencies now identify Americans they feel need" closer scrutiny."
- ADVANTAGE #2: You will have greatly insulated yourself against brand new regulatory and legal dragnets designed to trap and fleece law-abiding Americans.
- ADVANTAGE #3: You will be well ahead of sweeping changes that will likely restrict your ability to buy ammo from Internet and retail vendors, to make private trades, to travel freely, and even use your cell phone and computer privately.
Capabilities for Civilian Population Control
Pushed to Local Law Enforcement
- Car makers are being" encouraged" to install black-box tracking systems in all new cars.
- Some $31 billion has been spent since 2003 to create" mini-CIA" domestic" Fusion Centers" – where local police monitor the political activities of private citizens, then send that data to Washington. Considering that" constitutionalists" and" patriots" are identified in federal documents as possible terror threats who should be watched, these fusion centers are a genuine cause for concern.
- Major grants are going to local police departments for license-plate readers to track autos (and by extension, their operators) automatically. Daily movements of tens of thousands of ordinary citizens are recorded electronically and logged into computer data storage banks where they are kept for months if not years.
- New portable facial-analysis lie detectors – some units are based on thermal imaging technology – are being developed for wider use as in a national checkpoint system.
- Feds are pushing so-called" smart meters" to replace traditional electric meters to monitor, analyze, and yes, control how families use power. Ideal for electricity rationing scenarios and monitoring power usage levels that exceed some bureaucrat's notion of how much we should be allowed to use. You may soon need government permission to do your laundry or adjust your thermostat.
- A new suitcase-sized cell phone crashing device is being perfected for distribution to local law enforcement – the system can shut down protestors' phones and cell cameras. It's a total end-run around recent court decisions affirming your First Amendment right to video law-enforcement activities in public places.
- Local police departments are now getting the Mobile Utility Surveillance Tower (MUST) – an armored surveillance command post designed to monitor, intimidate, and help subdue hostile urban crowds.
Freedom-Threatening Technologies and Initiatives
- Grants to local governments for" FBI Mobile," a portable biometric data collection system first deployed by the military to create IDs for Iraq's urban-war-zone residents.
- Covert naked-body scanners for checking out the general public on U.S. streets, a" product" being developed by Rapiscan Systems.
- A fleet of roving backscatter scanning vans for expansion to all forms of ground travel.
- Military-developed, next-generation Taser systems capable of stunning and incapacitating large numbers of protesters.
- Active Denial System (ADS)" Pain Ray" for use here at home.
- Shockwave Area Denial System, which can Taser citizens within 100-meter ranges.
- Laser Blinding Dazzler system, which causes temporary blindness in protestors.
- Mass-deployed sedatives to incapacitate crowds, plus the Screaming Microwave system and ear-splitting noise machines for crowd control throughout the U.S.
- Tea Party" extremists" seize control of a South Carolina town, and the Army is sent to crush the" rebellion."
- Under the Army's Operating Concept 2016-2028, the military units will be expected to" execute without pause and as professionally as if it were overseas."
This Urgent Confidential Briefing for You...
- You and I "are now living in an age of government secrecy run amok." So says former FBI undercover agent Mike German regarding a quasi-secret domestic surveillance law. The government made a stunning 76.8 million classification decisions in 2010, according to official statistics cited by Agent German.
- Two U.S. Senators tried to find out how many private citizens' rights were being violated. They were told to effectively "take a hike."
- Language snuck into the 2011 National Defense Authorization Act says you can be locked up indefinitely without a trial if the government deems you an enemy, or just a suspected enemy.
- Only a committed conspiracy theorist could possibly fear the innocuous-sounding Department of Commerce, right? The fact is PC magazine reports that Commerce is now coordinating federal efforts to create an Internet ID for Americans, a key step in allowing the federal government to essentially license and control Internet use for private citizens and businesses – and track every move on the Internet.
- An FBI attorney openly complained to Congress that web-based e-mail, social networking and peer-to-peer services are frustrating government eavesdropping efforts. Wired magazine says the FBI has built "a sophisticated point-and-click surveillance system that performs instant wiretaps on almost any communications device."
Initiate Fishing Expedition of Your Laptop
- Suppose you take an overseas business trip to Germany, for example, or a vacation in Mexico. And you take along your laptop computer. No problem. Until you return to" friendly" U.S. soil and discover that the U.S. government has quietly rewritten customs rules to permit inspection of the contents of your laptop.
- Buy two guns at a time (or even several days apart) in California, Texas, Arizona, or New Mexico and by law, your purchases must be reported straight to the Department of Justice, whose head, Atty. General Eric Holder, famously and publicly proclaimed, "it is wrong to carry a gun."
- It used to be that police could not search your car unless they had one of three things: your permission, a warrant, or probable cause. Well, forget that. Cops now bring out canine units to sniff your vehicle; if they say the dog reacted positive for drugs, your protection against unreasonable search goes out the window. Scientific American reports that 90-95 percent of U.S. currency carries traces of cocaine, so your rights pretty much evaporate the second the dog shows up.
- AT&T, Sprint, Verizon, and T-Mobile all confirm that they are" cooperating" with law enforcement tracking of their own customers.
- Refuse a government-ordered medical exam, go to jail. The laws to make this happen are already in place, and can be triggered at any time by government edict. Laws granting medical, religious, or philosophical exemptions would be vacated.
- I'm as tough as the next guy when it comes to cracking down on criminals, but I've also seen how expansion of government power often begins by taking away the rights of a small population before eventually being applied to all of us. It happened with fingerprinting – originally required only of convicts, now required to get a driver's license in several states. The Enhanced DNA Collection Act is now law in 24 states, requiring felons to submit bodily tissues or fluids for the purpose of DNA collection. Given the historical precedent, it's likely just a matter of time until this mandate is extended to all arrests, including petty misdemeanors.
Prosecuted for Telling the Truth
- The strange case of National Security Agency executive Thomas A. Drake – prosecuted by the U.S. government under the Espionage Act for telling the truth. His" crime"? Blowing the whistle on how the NSA tramples on Americans' privacy while it fritters away hundreds of millions of taxpayer dollars.
- Here's another federal entity you've likely never heard of – the White House Rural Council. It's typical of the central government's use of innocent-sounding names for powerful, freedom-destroying agencies. Created by Executive Order 13575, the council appears to be a vehicle for implementing the UN's" social justice" scheme, Agenda 21. It's a naked power grab to consolidate the future of food, fiber, and energy – and the people and enterprises that produce them.
- One thing I grew up wanting to believe is that the horrors of Nazi Germany will never be repeated. So it gave me chills to read this account in a scholarly report:" There were relatively few secret police, and most were just processing the information coming in... It wasn't the secret police who were doing the wide-scale surveillance and hiding on every street corner. It was ordinary German people who were informing on their neighbors..."This is precisely the kind of environment DHS's" See Something, Say Something" campaign has the potential to turn into. DHS guidelines for this program are dangerously and absurdly vague. Anyone could be labeled a potential terrorist. I urgently recommend that you heed this entry in my War on Freedom.
- Earlier I mentioned two powerful federal agencies most people have never heard of. The IRS, however, is universally known and widely loathed. What you may not have known is that the IRS added 16,000 new agents. Result: the targeting of small business, and a nearly 50% boost in tax liens. Read my War on Freedom to learn about IRS plans to make you "kiss your deductions and tax credits goodbye."
- In all candor, I have an admission to make here. I haven't read the pages after pages of fine print in my cell phone's service agreement or privacy statement. But I'm positive of one thing. At no time did I give the National Security Agency permission to access my phone or my call records. Turns out, it doesn't matter; the NSA asserts that they have the authority to track your cell phone, and they've been doing so for a decade or more. I trust you are beginning to see why reading a copy of my War on Freedom is absolutely essential to safeguarding your privacy!
GPS For Warrantless Spying."
- "Don't use my invention for warrantless spying." That's essentially what the lead inventor of the GPS said in pleading with the administration and the Supreme Court not to allow hidden tracking devices to be placed on vehicles without a court order. War on Freedom tells how this case turned out, and warns that you need to expect the government to keep pushing the envelope on technology and privacy.
- Checking out a book from a public library... paying your local taxes or a parking ticket in person... taking your trash to a municipal transfer station. These are just a few ways average citizens interact with government. Soon, any of these locations and more may be used to capture your biometric data using facial recognition, iris scanning, and who knows what else under the Next Generation Identification system now being implemented by the FBI. Make no mistake – this is a major technology effort involving IBM, Lockheed Martin, and Northrop Grumman
- Who's the child abuser here? You decide. A Detroit mother had second thoughts about giving psychiatric drugs to her daughter. The doctor turned the mom in to Child Protective Services (CPS), who came to take the girl, 13, away. CPS called for police back-up, and cops called the SWAT team when this gun-toting mama revealed her resolve to protect her child. A tense 12-hour standoff ensued. A rather ironic way to protect a young girl from psychological trauma, if you ask me. The bigger story: the lengths to which government will now go to forcibly drug kids.
- Children younger than 18 can't get their ears pierced without mom or dad's okay. But California officials have decided that if 12-year-olds want to become sexually active and receive government-administered STD vaccines, it's officially a state secret – no parental consent.
- Government intrusion into our private lives truly knows no limits. Washington is now developing requirements to mandate that farmers register their tractors and combines as Commercial Motor Vehicles, then qualify for and obtain commercial driver's licenses to operate them, even on their own land. If you thought food prices were high now, wait until the U.S. government becomes the de facto operator of American farms.
- Is your favorite news site federal government-approved? Former President Bill Clinton is beating the drums for the creation of a federal" Ministry of Truth" to monitor liberty-oriented websites and force them to publish government propaganda.
Keeps Harassing Passengers Anyway
- In private industry, anyone who tried to do something 50,000 times and succeeded zero times would surely be fired. But the TSA's so-called Behavioral Detection Program goes on despite having interrogated over 50,000 passengers and identifying zero terrorists.
- Already widely mistrusted by the citizens who pay her hefty government salary, DHS Sec. Janet Napolitano is at it again. She's telling us about all the wonderful improvements she's planning in airport screening: "I think one of the first things you will see over time is the ability to keep your shoes on." What" Big Sis" isn't saying is that this" improvement" will be achieved by turning up the power on backscatter x-ray machines and even adding MRI technology to TSA checkpoints.
- Funny thing about the government's proposed" Trusted Traveler Program," purported to be able to help frequent flyers sail through security: anyone signing up for the program will not be trusted. Instead they'll be subjected to extensive biometric scanning, background checks, submission of extensive personal information, and more.
- "Works by indiscriminately intercepting very large quantities of communications and then siphoning out what is valuable using artificial intelligence aids to find key words." So said the London Telegraph of a system used by the U.S. National Security Agency to suck up communications "like a mammoth vacuum cleaner."
- Do you think we'll ever see the day when the FBI can go directly to your cell phone company or internet service provider and obtain your private data records and communications without your knowledge and consent, or even a court order? I'm sorry to tell you, that day is already here thanks to the little-known Section 215 of the Patriot Act. You must read my War on Freedom manual and get the facts on this and other government programs that shred your constitutional rights.
- Get set for 24-hour-a-day rationing and control of your individual use of electricity. If you use" too much" power, expect a brownout, blackout, or singling out of your home or neighborhood as your punishment for being a greedy, selfish power hog. Example: setting your air conditioning thermostat below 78 degrees in summer. The nationwide conversion to" smart meters" coupled with a regulatory blockade that has effectively stopped construction of new power plants means you'll no longer be allowed to use as much power as you're willing to pay for.
- Social media is turning into one massive spy network. I'm not just talking about how some social media users foolishly post way too much personal data online, exposing themselves to schemers and cyber-crooks of all kinds. Now iPhoto and Facebook are targeting their own users' photos with facial recognition software. War on Freedom reveals how this "advance" may be used against you.
You for Showing Signs of Stress
- Don't blink. No really, don't blink. A simple wayward eye movement could turn you into a terror suspect. I'm not making this up. Janet Napolitano's DHS is fast developing technology that uses remote sensors to record physiological values such as heart rate and eye movement. From these and other indicators, software assesses" your intent to cause harm." Quite literally, you could be detained and interrogated for not blinking your eyes according to DHS norms.
- I'd have trouble believing this one, if not for documentation I've personally examined. America's street lights are being" upgraded" to models outfitted with loudspeakers and hidden microphones by guess who – the Dept. of Homeland Security. These fixtures will broadcast" official announcements" as well as record conversations for government analysis. This is one sick, twisted, and bizarre program, and you and I paid for it. They're calling it – "Intellistreet systems."
- If you rely on your cell phone in order to be able to call for help in an emergency (and who doesn't), be aware government agencies are now obtaining devices that will not only eavesdrop on your calls, but can effectively shut down all cellphones within range at the push of a button. While I'd like to think that I can trust my hometown police officers in most situations, the potential for abuse here is large.
- Elevated, fortified guard towers belong in prisons, not America's cities and neighborhoods. However Congress is now being asked to fund a monstrosity called the Mobile Utility Surveillance Tower (MUST), an elevated high-tech guard tower to be used by law enforcement in case of" civil unrest."
to Accept Government Monitoring
- Public school children in one U.S. city are now being video recorded as they eat lunch. Each child is uniquely identifiable via a barcode on their tray. Those who don't eat enough of their government-supplied meal have their file tagged for further action. As I've previously reported, government meals are now mandatory in some public schools, where cafeteria monitors seize brown-bag lunches sent from home and force children to eat government rations or go hungry.
- "One nation, one map." This is the motto of the most extensive government mapping project ever conceived, pulling information from a wide range of databases and tying it together with pinpoint accuracy to any point on the map of the U.S.A. and its coastal waters. The agency running this mega-mapping project is headed by 18 generals and admirals.
- My readers tend to be much better informed than the typical American. But I'll bet you've never heard of Executive Order 10998, allowing the government to take over all food resources and farms. It's one of 15 Executive Orders that will make your skin crawl, and listed in my War on Freedom. Frankly, as scary as they may be, they can also serve as a checklist of potential national emergencies and intrusive government actions for which you and I must prepare.
- Official government sources are trying to sell you on the idea that FEMA internment camps are intended for use in Hurricane Katrina-type events. However I strongly suspect that the recent statement of liberty-oriented Congressman Ron Paul is much closer to the truth:" With the phony debt-based economy getting worse and worse by the day, the possibility of civil unrest is becoming a greater threat to the establishment."
- Is the government's use of faith-based initiatives just a thinly veiled attempt to infiltrate your church and identify politically incorrect" extremists"? Read the comment I found from a NORTHCOM intel officer and draw your own conclusions.
- Karl Marx used the term" opiate of the masses" metaphysically. But a weapon under development by the Pentagon is literally opium-like – a sleep-inducing chemical that can be deployed via artillery shell against a 2.5 acre gathering of human beings. If this weapon, too, is deemed to too politically incorrect to be deployed against enemy forces, Americans will be the only possible targets of this formidable biological weapon.
to Get to the Bottom of This One...
- Americans who" are fiercely nationalistic, as opposed to universal and international in orientation"
- Americans considering themselves" anti-global"
- Americans who are" suspicious of centralized federal authority"
- Americans who are" reverent of individual liberty (especially their right to own guns and be free of taxes)"
- Americans exhibiting a belief in "conspiracy theories that involve grave threat to national sovereignty and/or personal liberty and a belief that one's personal and/or national way of life is under attack"
Action to Protect Our Individual Liberties
to Get You Up to Speed Pronto!
- FREE BONUS REPORT #1: 21 Cutting-Edge Strategies for Reclaiming Your Privacy from Snoops, Corporations, and Newly Unleashed Government Busybodies. Retail value: $22.00
- FREE BONUS REPORT #2: Six Key" Triggers" of Federal Scrutiny to AVOID When Buying, Selling, or Transporting Gold. Retail Value: $14.00
- FREE BONUS REPORT #3: How to Get the File the IRS Has on YOU. Retail Value: $14.00
- FREE BONUS REPORT #4: EXPOSED: Secret Bureaucratic Plans for Stealing" Protected" Tax-Deferred Retirement Plans. Retail Value: $19.00
- FREE BONUS REPORT #5: Turning Lemons into Lemonade: 22 Ways Smart Investors are Cashing in on America's Deplorable Capital Flight Problem. Retail Value: 19.00
- FREE BONUS REPORT #6: Capitalize on Creeping Socialism: Smart Ways to Protect and Expand Your Wealth Even in These Interventionist Times. Retail Value: $19.00
- FREE BONUS REPORT #7: Insiders Tell All! 29 New Snares IRS Bureaucrats Are Using to Zero in on Unsuspecting Taxpayers and Their Assets. Retail Value: $24.00
|Yours in Freedom and Prosperity,|
Publisher, Independent Living